Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How/Where To Find Your Niche


Hello. In this tutorial I'm gonna to show you where and how to find niches. I'm pretty sure you already know what is niche but for those that doesn't know I'll give you link that will explain you. Niche = Idea. Most money you can make from your own niche.

What is Niche Marketing




Anyway, I'll show you three simple ways to find your niche/idea.

First Way To Find Your Niche is YouTube.
Go toYouTube and at the left side find Trending. Click on Trending and find out what's hot on YouTube. Always when I'm searching for niche on YouTube I'm finding at least one hot trending niche/idea for me. So for example right now I can see that Halo 4 is pretty hot niche. You can check daily and once you see something that you think will bring you a lot of money, you should start promoting it instantly while it's hot.

Second Way To Find Your Niche is Google.
If you can't find your niche on Google then you're brainless. It's really simple, all that you need to do is to go to Google and search for upcoming movies, find hot movie that's incoming in the next few days and once you got your niche/idea/movie, start promoting it. 

Third Way To Find Your Niche is Your Brain.
Yeah just use your brain, I'm pretty sure you're not brainless. :D Think what is worth to complete survey. Think what would you complete survey for. Simple as that, for example at the moment I think I would finish survey for Diablo III product key.

Examples of saturated niches:

- Facebook Password Hack.
- Hotmail Password Hack.
- Yahoo Password Hack.

Examples of HOT niches:

- Diablo III product keys.
- Halo 4 Crack/Keys.
- Think with your brain. :)

So that's from me, as you can see it's pretty easy to find your niche/idea. Next thing that you'll need to do to monetize is to get some traffic to your niches. Follow my second tutorial on how to setup your niches that can be found here:

HOW TO SETUP YOUR NICHE


10 comments:

If i upload films to fileice will i get banned ??

does fileice survey really unlocks? how can I earn if they don't unlock the surveys?

This comment has been removed by the author.

@liz soliven On the same way as other members.

@rid fortyseven No copyrated materil.

I found this tutorial about how to find over 10.000 PPD niches.
http://bit.ly/YGXFM9

Fileice Niche - http://bok1ca-guide.blogspot.com/

For getting a higher exposure to your facebook account, Folks expend money to buy facebook followers to quickly find exposure on world wide web.

That is the prime reason that folks are ending up being an increasing number of conscious concerning their facebook status and seeking methods to enhance their facebook ID. buy usa facebook likes

No longer waiting to become famed at this time. Buy Facebook Followers as a strategy to obtain popularity and authority on the internet in a shorter time period. facebook followers service

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More